**This post originally appeared on Clarissa’s website, ClarissaExplainsItAll.net
My family and I love to travel (in case I haven’t mentioned that before). We get excited to just pick up and go, especially to escape the cold weather in Pennsylvania. This might sound crazy to some people but we take multiple road trips to Florida throughout the year in order to enjoy some family fun in the sun. Sometimes we even mix in some Disney magic!
We are always searching for new places to explore when we travel to Florida, and this past Thanksgiving holiday was no exception. We were lucky enough to be traveling with good friends and they suggested that we stay at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa for the holiday week. I checked out this resort on Marriott’s site and it sounded like the perfect place for our family to escape the chilly weather that was already beginning in PA, plus I absolutely love to stay at Marriott.
No matter where in the world we are headed, whenever I am booking travel for our family my search always starts with Marriott Resorts. Marriott is a trusted brand that has always gone above and beyond to make our family feel welcome whenever we are traveling.
After about 18 hours of driving straight through from Pennsylvania, we pulled up to the entrance of the beautiful Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, handed our keys to the valet (the resort doesn’t offer self-parking, only valet service), and headed to the spacious lobby area to check in. I quickly and happily spotted a Starbucks within the lobby area, which had the most delicious looking sweet treats.
Check in was a breeze, as I almost always check in online, prior to arrival, via my Marriott app. Once we headed up to our room to unpack and change into our swim stuff, as it was a beautiful and sunny 80 degree day, that is when our fabulous vacation really began…
7 Reasons Why You Should Travel To The Palm Beach Marriott
- Our one-bedroom condominium was spotless, large, beautifully decorated with fun turtle touches, had a balcony that overlooked the resort’s lagoon pool and an incredible intracoastal view of Singer Island. My husband and I loved watching the spectacular Florida sunrises and sunsets from this balcony.
- The Palm Beach Marriott is located just steps away from sandy white beaches and sparkling blue Atlantic waters (which greatly resembled some Caribbean islands I have visited). My kids loved walking along the beach to collect some of the beautiful seashells that washed up along the shore each day.
- The beautiful beach right at the Marriott offers the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun’s rays, build castles in the sand, boogie board, comb the beach for treasure (more on that in a bit) and so much more. *Tip – you are allowed to bring your own chairs and umbrellas to the beach if you do not want to pay for the ones that the Marriott offers to set up for you by the ocean.
- There are not one, but two beautiful pools for you to enjoy while staying at the Palm Beach Marriott. There is an adults only infinity pool and a lagoon pool with a water slide. Both my kids and our friend’s kids basically lived, loved life and laughed all week-long at the lagoon pool. The lagoon pool boasts a fun, twisty water slide, waterfalls and a zero entry area, which is especially perfect for people with babies or toddlers.
- The Palm Beach Marriott has a kids zone, which is a recreation center and imagination zone. There are daily activities offered for kids through the kids zone (some of the activities are even free). One day during our vacation the kids all decided to participate in a treasure hunt on the beach. Even though it was a hot and sunny day and the parents would have rather been relaxing poolside, we all wound up helping the kids search for treasures buried in the sand and having a ton of fun making memories.
- This picturesque resort has an outdoor seating area complete with fire pits, comfy chairs and couches, all adjacent to a soothing waterfall. Each night our families would sit around the fire pit and unwind in the cool evening breeze after a long, fun day in the sun.
- One of my favorite things about the Palm Beach Marriott is that if you don’t want to venture off property, there are some great choices for dining right at the resort. 3800 Ocean is a modern oceanfront restaurant that offers spectacular ocean views while you dine. Our family enjoyed a beautiful and delicious brunch at 3800 Ocean. We had the most amazing selection of foods (fresh fruits, omelet station, french toast, fresh smoothies and more), as well as an incredible view of the Turquoise blue ocean water along Riviera Beach. For some handmade cocktails with fresh juice, (the signature coconut island breeze is even served in a fresh cracked coconut), you must head to the resort’s Reef Tiki Bar. They are a unique bar and grill with a Pacific-Rim style casual menu. While on vacation our families frequented the Lagoon Cantina, as it is a poolside restaurant with a casual Caribbean menu. We indulged in the Lagoon Cantina’s delicious tropical drinks while the kids enjoyed virgin daiquiris, quesadillas and more before heading back down the water slide!
Have you had the pleasure of visiting this beautiful resort?
If not, you should definitely put it on your list of places to escape to for a beautiful beach getaway.
Please leave a comment and let me know where your favorite place to vacation is.
(*this post contains affiliate links)